Monday, September 28, 2015

Update/Reaching Out

Hi All,

It's been a long time since I've posted. First I want to let anyone know who's hear searching for answers about NTCC (new testament christian church) know that I'm always here to help and answer questions. Always feel free to email me at mommakat01@yahoo.com

Today life is well. I have been healing, changing, improving, and much happier. God is the center of my joy and not any church or their laws. Jesus came to love, to save, and to deliver not bind us up. Christ did away with the legalism of the Old Testament.

My prayer is anyone struggling with leaving NTCC prays, desperately asking God to open their eyes to see the truth!

Please feel free to email me any time!


I'll check in from time to time and if anything happens along the way with ntcc, I'll bring you the update.

God Bless and Many Hugs!!!

Kat

No comments: