Friday, May 13, 2016

reaching out for anyone searching for answers

Touching base again - reaching out for anyone searching for answers, for help, for healing. I was in NTCC (New Testament Christian Church) for 13 years. Leaving doesn't make you an evil person, a sinner, someone that will die and go to hell. You can leave, have life, love life, have a great life, and a great relationship with God and others, including yourself!!!  and you don't need mucks to control you.


I AM AMAZED at how much I have heard since leaving. I saw Mr Kekel himself. Did I say hello to him. NO it wasn't worth my time and no love lost that he didn't say hello to me either. However on the hilarious side, a few days later an active NTCC member saw my son. He told this cult member that we saw puppet master Kekel the other day. He already knew. He said they heard all about it. YES, I'm glad I can be the topic of your firey spews because you have nothing better to speak about.


I'm FINALLY getting my divorce from my Nazi puppet ex who is also still a cult member. He was proud to tell me he read my post's and that he wouldn't have known they were there except another Nazi puppet cult member told him. Y'all are cracking me up!!! When I was "In" it was a SIN (SHAME ON YOU SINNERS!!!) to read these blogs! Oh well guess they'll be hypocrite sinners.


Ok, sorry for my rampage. I got lost. . . . . anyway, there is hope, help, joy, happiness, meaning and so much more. If you're reading and pondering, email me, call me, text me! I can be reached at mommakat01@yahoo.com or 253-389-5517. I plan to keep this # and email hopefully until death do I part - reach me any day, any time, any year.


Love, peace, best wishes, and blessings.


Kat

No comments: