Friday, April 26, 2013

Can you get to heaven on a lie?

This isn't my typical post BUT, apparently I too struck a chord with you Mr ntcc. How about you, Mr Kekel, did I hit a nerve? It's amazing how you tell people lies and create rumors over those that have left. Now I have heard from several people the lies and rumors. You know it takes a mighty small man to do that. Mr Kekel you're not the only one. Mr ntcc - that's all of you who do it. So Mr ntcc folk, what's the fear? You know why we're fighting doncha? We want to see your lying scams end.

I had another post I was going to work on about bad parenting in ntcc (so don't worry I will still do it) but you messed with my family. I don't care what you say about me Mr Kekel, I don't! But when you say things that end up affecting my boys - you're going to mess with the mama bear. One of my sons had a friend who is still in your cult. This son of mine can careless about you and your cult. He doesn't think about you or that forsaken place and he doesn't tell anyone to go or not. But you told this persons family to have nothing to do with us and now this friend won't speak to him. They may be scared, but I'm not. You have my number and my email call me, unless you're too scared. I dare you! Invite me to meet you somewhere with your tow alongs, I don't care. Say something TO ME not just about me. Wait, but you're not reading this blog right - you don't read this "garbage" do you? So why would you go say things about those of us who blog about ntcc? HMMMM wouldn't be because you're a lying hypocrite would it?

When I say something, it is facts. What have you got on me? ALL I ever did when I was in your cult was act like a dumb faithful puppy. NOW that God has given me healing and restored my sight, I share the TRUTH of what I know. THE TRUTH and in public. If you had ANY truth on me that wasn't of good report about me I DARE you to post it publically! I can say that AND I can go to sleep tonight knowing I have nothing to hide. How does it feel to have skeletons chasing you? I'm just saying.

I really hadn't planned this at all but confrence time brought you pulling out your lies again. So many lies you have made up about so many people. Why don't you man up mr lies and face us like a real man would. If not, why don't you continue "Not reading these blogs" and leave us alone. We're just here sharing the facts. You've encouraged me to keep going. And for that, I thank you! We don't blog lies, we blog the truth so others will find healing and understanding to their feelings.  
 

4 comments:

1 NCO 2 Another said...

This is so funny. kekel also lied and said he didn't read fn (factnet). But that was proven to be a lie. Not only did he read fn, he posted lies on it as the Whirlwind. As the girlywind he falsely accused a minister's daughter of having a child out of wedlock. In reality, his own wife is likely an illegitimate child, likely the biological daughter of rodger, but not of verna; tanya is half Filipina.

Oh the tangled webs that liars weave! We hope that healing comes quickly for your son. It does hurt when the people we love insist on blindly following proven hypocrites and liars. But the Lord said there would be blind leading the blind. They will fall into the ditch. Hmmn.

Who Is Your Daddy? said...

tanya kekel adopted: http://registry.adoption.com/records/91758.html

Unknown said...

Yes, I know he must be reading otherwise I would'nt be an enemy now. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with being on this side of what they call the enemy, the sinner going to hell. I'm not. I know where I stand in my relationship with God. People, this is a cult!!! Cult's want you to believe anyone who leaves is listening to the devil and stay away least the influence you but that is SO WRONG! We want to help you! DON'T LET THE BRAINWASHING keep you in!!!

So while I wouldn't say I'm 100% sure it's MCK reading the blogs, I will say it is someone and I wouldn't put it past him that he is. I don't care. Read on . . . . maybe one day they'll get saved.

I'm free, several of us are. . . . and we're happy - you can be too!

Unknown said...

Who Is Your Daddy - yes I would love to know for fact who her daddy is. I too wouldn't be surprised if it is pappy Davis. What I don't get is they have all sinned in that cult. ALL of them! They can forgive each other in the top tiers but they don't forgive their little minions unless they bow and pay and work it all off. It isn't that way.

They say 'we haven't arrived' um well that's because it is a process of growing in your relationship and making it to the point of arrival. We are human and mistakes will be made, even ‘mistakes’ we knew we shouldn’t allow to happen. I would forgive anyone AND gasp here . . . . . I love those with tattoos, with piercings, short hair, long hair, men, women, gay, drug user - it doesn't matter. I WON'T judge them the way they do AND I wouldn't judge Davis if we found out TK were his legit daughter IF he told the truth and didn't try to hide it! But this cult is a bunch of hypocrites using the name of the Lord and that is where they cross the line.