Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Sports Talk . . . . .

I have an employee who always wanted to do a sports blog. He's been like a son to me and I try to mentor him as sort of a spiritual mom. I encouraged him to start a blog and he did. I'm going to post a link on my blog. Feel free to check it out and he gives permission to anyone else who wants to share the link. He would LOVE any comments and interaction (even if you don't agree with his comments - PS - Matt, if you check this out, He's a Seahawks fan and a Chargers fan too yucky! - he went way wrong there with the Chargers!!! lol)

<3 MommaKat - GOOOOOOOOO NINERS!!!


***NEW LINK:
http://rikroksportstalk.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok - so if any of you tried the link before I changed it, I didn't realize it didn't work - it was because he picked Rik Rok Sports Thoughts and I said man you should've put Rik Rok Sports Talk - he so liked my idea better so he changed it . . . . and forgot to tell me!! LOL - but all the sports fans - He would LOVE any comments and chatter about sports - he really, REALLY is a big time sports fan =)

Don and Ange said...

I tried clicking your link and it said that the blogsite was removed.

Don and Ange said...

Disregard last comment. It worked the second time. Thanks.

Unknown said...

So my co-employee is really loving blogging! I am glad I encouraged him. He is now free-lancing so to speak for sportspassion.net. They don't get paid on their but they get 'scouted' so to speak. As he improves in his writing skills, he can get picked up to do writing for someone. So my prayers go out for him. He's a great kid! Anyone want to support him could check out his blog and add comments and give him your thoughts or critiques. =)